Job Hunting Services
Recruiters, headhunters, staffing firms and recruiting agencies are some of the many avenues available if you need help finding a job. These services will assist you in locating jobs according to criteria that you specify, and some will even help you prepare and present yourself in the most relevant manner for the positions that they find for you. Some will cost you, while others are paid by the employers through a "finders fee". If you've posted your resume in a public manner (eg. Monster.com, LinkedIn, etc) you may even be contacted by someone in one of these services. They often work for the employers to fill positions based on a "candidate pool", or from people that have registered with, or submitted a resume to their firm. You may also choose to enlist the services of some of the following companies:
- CareerBuilder® provides employers, recruiters and job seekers with a best-of-breed online and print recruitment resource through CareerBuilder.com, its online component, and the nation’s top three newspaper companies: Gannett Co. Inc., Knight Ridder and Tribune Company. CareerBuilder offers the nation’s leading recruitment resource through more than 130 local newspapers, reaching a combined Sunday print circulation of more than 15 million readers and more than 26 million unique visitors to its newspaper websites online each month.
- Healthcare Recruiters International
- Utilizing the talents of over 100 recruiters who are former business leaders and health care professionals themselves, HealthCare Recruiters International has the unique ability to understand your special needs.
- Recruiters focused on Executive Positions. Furnishes an Executive Career Resources Library.
- Use HireMe.net to e-mail your resume and cover letter to 1000's of Top Employers and Recruiters!
- Employment Recruiters On The Net is a consortium of the Best Engineering / Manufacturing Recruiting Firms, selected with care for integrity, experience and professionalism in working confidential career searches.
- Directory of recruiters, headhunters, staffing firms and recruiting agencies.
- Targeted, proactive delivery of your resume to the professionals who represent thousands of companies with great jobs.
- The link between your skills and the companies that want to hire them. Staffing agency focusing on technical job placement in the Southeast.