- Getting certified increases your technical knowledge on many different products
- Certified individuals benefit from the wide-spread acceptance of certification credentials
- Certification increases your soft skills knowledge
- Certification increases your project and document management skills
- Certification increases your marketability
- Certifications gives industry recognition of your knowledge and skills
- Certification increases your value to your employer
- CERTIFICATIONS LOOK GREAT ON YOUR RESUME!!!
Employers recognize certification credentials and often seek
out candidates that possess "certified" knowledge of certain
products, processes, and skills. By increasing your certifications, you'll increase
your value and marketability to employers. Here are some certifications that can help you advance your career.
|XHTML 1.0||Cisco||Oracle 10G|
Software and Application Certifications:
|Adobe Photoshop 6.0||Visual Studio||PHP5|
|MS PowerPoint 2007||Dreamweaver 4||
Project Management and Soft Skills Certifications:
|Six Sigma Green Belt||Time Management||Business Writing Skills|
|Management Skills||Project Management||Human Resource|
If you don't see what you're looking for, click here for the full list of certifications offered by our partner, ExpertRating.com. Using their ISO certified testing procedures, ExpertRating.com lets you learn through online courseware, and then take the test online at your convenience.